Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sneaky, Sneaky!

June snuck in on me! Summer is officially here!
We finished up dancing with this:

So much smiling during the recital and Ms. Bellie's mouth hurt!
We finished up Girls on the Run with this:

An excellent finish made by Ms. Bellie and her beautiful Aunt!

We all finished up school and had many tears shared. Ms. Bellie sad because she will miss her teacher, Mr. Stinky sad because he is now officially done with preschool and will start kindergarten in the fall, myself sad because some of my kiddos I won't see again, and well Mr. Mischief really wasn't sad at all. He was kinda happy school was over!

I had hoped that with the beginning of summer everyone in my house would finally stay out of the doctors office, but I was wrong! A random, crazy fever sent us back the first of this week. What was so funny about it all, when I called the doctors office they said "Come Now!". I really would have thought I am "the paranoid mom" because we have been there so much, but apparently, they trust my judgement pretty well that when I call, they know we need to come! I wasn't sure if I should pat myself on the back or slap myself across the face to make sure I wasn't dreaming!

But just as fast as summer started, we will be moving fast throughout the month with Basketball camp, Dance Camp, Mission Trips, and Handwriting camp (yes, you read correctly!). What is nice to remember that even though we will be busy, it will be nothing like how the school year treats us!

Our little pool is filled, the brisket is in the oven, the rolls are rising for dinner. I'm off to see if I can get the potatoes dug from the garden!
Tonight to catch some fireflies and celebrate!

No comments: