Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ahhh, Saturday!

Saturdays in our house usually seem to fly by! Today, I want it to last forever!
My to do list is huge:
-pack for all of us so that when everyone is dispersed in every different direction, we will have what we need.
-make a list of what we will need. What will we need? Anybody out there familiar with packing for open heart surgery for a 2 year old?
-mow the yard.
-piano lesson.
-swimming pool with family.
-put away the 10 loads of clean laundry sitting in my bedroom.
-finish the attic mess I started last week.

Believe it or not, I'm actually thankful to have so much to do. Keeping busy will help keep my mind off Mr. Mischief's surgery on Monday. It would not be a stretch to say that I am totally scared about all of this. But, I'm thankful to know that putting a "little raincoat" (goretex to be exact), in my son's heart will seal his hole and allow him to grow!
Lots to do, better get on it! Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Maeve's Mom said...

I'll be thinking of you (and Mr. Mischief) on Monday. I'm with you on the laundry though. I feel like we had more dirty clothes than clean ones earlier this week. Now it's all clean and piled in baskets, on the couch, in the dressers. I guess I have to put it away to actually cross that chore off my list!

giveitawhirl3 said...

he looks so cuuuuuutttttteeeee!!!!!!!*
from,
secret give it a whirl admirer.
shhhhhhhhhh!
it's a secret.