Maeve's Mom tagged me in a meme to find out more info about my totally exciting life! I'm supposed to tell you 6 random things about my life. Hmmm, I'm not sure where to begin, due to the fact that my life really has been random!
Soo, here goes nothing!
1) When I was in high school my best friend and I had what we called "Tracy's Fun Fact of the Day". While we would be driving to wherever it was important that we go, I would randomly spit out some crazy fact to start a conversation. I'll never forget the time I told her that if we were to dig a hole through the center of the Earth and come out on the other side, we wouldn't be in China. She was shocked!!
2) I kissed my first boy underwater at our old neighborhood swimming pool. I think I was 11. I also think I almost drowned.
3) Before I was married, I sold cosmetics at Dillards. I had wonderful clients who loved me because I barely wore any make-up at all. Because I barely wore any make-up, my manager hated me, but never fired me because I always made my sales.
4) My college roommate and I caught our apartment carpeting on fire because we were smart enough to put our friends boxer shorts on top of a halogen lamp. When the boxers ignited, my roommate started waving them around in the air making the flames bigger and bigger. Finally she dropped them and the nylon carpeting lit up like the fourth of July.
5) At the house I grew up in, I planted 7 trees as seedlings. From one of the seven trees, I was able to replant two seedlings at my house now. They are two Red Bud trees that came from the Red Bud I planted in the fourth grade. We were given them for Arbor Day.
6) I gave up my "Dream of my life job" to stay home with my daughter right after she turned one. I worked for the Missouri Botanical Garden and was outside working 80% of the time. I hope and pray that when my kids get older, I can go back to work outside!!
Random is fun!! Luckily for me, everyday around here has been pretty random lately!