Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Once again...

Once again the "frow ups" have come to visit our house. This time they came to visit Mr. Mischief and Ms. Bellie.
Mr. Mischief started his episode yesterday during the Mizzou game. I'm not sure how to put into words how disappointing it is to miss the last 4 seconds of a fantastic basketball game in order to clean curdled milk up from a couch and husband, but ahhh! parenthood!!
Ms. Bellie started her episode this morning and how heart wrenching it was for me!! How painful to see a little girl sitting on the bed with the windows open, listening to her friends playing outside, knowing that she is on spring break and not able to play. Tomorrow she will be out and about I'm sure!
As for the rest of our family, I think I need to call Supernanny to help me! Trying to get all three kiddos to stop saying MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY! over and over again, getting progressively louder, without telling me what they want is about to drive me insane! Voices become raised, and tears can even start to flow because "someone" is speaking out of turn! How to you explain to impatient children, who have the most important thing in the world to tell you (or so they think) to wait? or say something like "Excuse me ma'am, what a nice shirt you have on today!"? Tell me how to make them stop shouting MOMMY!

2 comments:

Amber D. said...

I had so much fun on Jenny's photo challenge, I am hosting my own next week... would love for you to play along!

http://everythingexceptthegrill.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-life-in-pictures-new-photo-challenge.html

Anonymous said...

i was dying to go out and play!