Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm Cracking Up!


While checking email and making phone calls this morning, Mr. Mischief decided it would be fun to play in his big sister's room. I thought he was going to play with the doctor kit, or pull out the Barbies. Nope, instead he managed to change out her cd from Taylor Swift to Hannah Montana. He then grabbed the microphone and started singing. I really had NO idea that he knew all the words! When I heard him over the monitor I started cracking up and grabbed the camera!
Two year olds amaze me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't really care because
I like Hannah Montana WAAAAAYYYYY better than
Taylor Swift!

Gina said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! You have no idea how much that helped me today. Your kids are adorable and my L and I had fun dancing to the music on your blog!