Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wow!

Amy over at New Nostaglia hosts a very cool "Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays" link party. It is a great forum for bloggers to get motivation to knock out their Doozy Lists!! She was so sweet to say such kind things about this here blog of mine!! Thank You Amy!!

So since it is Tuesday, I thought I would share with everyone what I actually have crossed off my Doozy List. It doesn't seem like a lot to me, but I know I have done a lot today because my back is killing me!!

The past week and today I:
1. Have talked to some OT's but nothing is set in concrete yet!

3. Ms. Bellie's closet has been cleaned out! (why is it when I clean out closets, my mind always starts to think about having a garage sale? even though after the last one I tell myself I won't have one ever again?!)

#6. Sorry Amy but the sun is still piercing my brain while cooking dinner! This is pretty sad, because all I need to do is climb a ladder to put up the curtain rod that is 10 feet off the ground.

8. At least the pattern and fabric for the dress have been bought!

10. Community Garden is moving forward! Letters were written, building inspector met with today, grids spray painted off, etc. We are on our way!

11. Baby toys were cleaned out of the boys room, but the play room still needs to be done!

12. Potatoes and onions are in the ground. Decided against the lettuce this year due to the extreme amount of bunnies!

14. 4 of the 6 gardens have been cleaned out! I actually just finished mowing the front yard and monkey grass!

I won't even go into the new things that have been added to my list!

The rest of the list will get there!! One thing I seem to always forget: When you start to clean something "out" you always end up with a bigger mess than what you started with!! The end result is worth the effort, but I'm still wondering about the garage sale! Now to go move all the stuff from cleaning off the dining room table so we will have somewhere to eat for Easter!

ps. new song pick by Ms. Bellie!

No comments: