Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bag of Tricks

It seems my Saturdays all start the same lately.
Awake to children climbing all over us wanting to be tickled.
Being sneezed and coughed on by children climbing all over us.
Coming to the kitchen to find that children are running fevers.
Children whining and fighting with each other because none of them feel good and they are bored from having to stay home because we are all sick!

Today I am going to dive deep into my "mommy bag of tricks" to keep them occupied and happy.
First stop this morning: pulling open all the art bin drawers to see what will spark their interest!
Second stop: bundling all of them up like Randy to let them go outside in the snow (just for a breath of fresh air)!
Third stop: chicken noodle soup for lunch.
Fourth stop: naps?!?

After that is where I will dig deep to find something totally exciting and engaging for them. I'm a preschool teacher, I should be able to come up with something totally cool. right?!

oh goodness, just wish me luck that we don't all kill each other!!!!

No comments: