Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

What I found today

Today, everybody slept due to their fevers, but when they woke, they were able to entertain themselves with board games! I had activities in my back pocket to keep boredom from setting in, but now that Mr. Stinky knows how to play Sorry, Ms. Bellie has an opponent and they are all over it!! I'm thinking we will have to make a tally chart soon to see who has won the most!!

While everyone was snoozing, I found this activity over at The Artist Woman that I thought I would share with all of you. This is a very simple activity that I have read about numerous times, but have never done.

We will be trying this out tomorrow! I can't wait to get out of the house and find some natural treasures to preserve.
Here's hoping to a happy tuesday!!

No comments: