Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

tuesday


This totally describes our house today. It seems that everyone's fever broke, finally! but that still means that Mr. Stinky can't go to school tomorrow since he had a fever most of the day.
Mr. Stinky fell asleep on my bed, Mr. Mischief fell asleep on the couch in the basement and Ms. Bellie and I fell asleep in the living room! Oh, how I wish we had so many bedrooms!!! Each person had their own space, and slept for a good long time!!
Napping, when you know you should be doing other things seems sinful to me. only because it feels SO GOOD to sleep when you have sick kids! So, we didn't go for a walk in the fall air, we didn't make really cool salt dough ornaments, but Ms. Bellie did make a new board game, and Mr. Stinky did beat Ms. Bellie in Sorry again.
What can I say? I love a Napping House.

No comments: