Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My kids think I'm Crazy!

Yes, it's true. My kids officially think that all the bolts in my head that were keeping me sane have come unscrewed! Why you ask? Because out of the blue, I started singing this throughout the grocery store!



and then, it became worse!! This song popped into my head and I started singing it:



The best part though, is that I wasn't singing it softly, I was singing it really loud! It was fun and people were laughing at me with pleasure because they too, have these songs permanently embedded in their brains! It kinda felt nice to make other people laugh on such a dreary day!

Needless to say, they are all humming and singing these songs around the house!

You have to love rainy, cold, cloudy, happy days that make you absolutely silly!!

No comments: