Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

I have a taste..

"I can almost taste it. " Something good is going to come.
Have you ever heard that expression before?
I've heard it many different ways ie: "It's so close I can almost taste it", "Smells so good I can almost taste it", etc.
Where I'm at in my life right now, "I can almost taste" a lot of things. Less diapers, bigger kids, a higher grocery bill due to bigger kids, my basement finished, my dining room back, my parents coming home, our springtime retreat, our first camping trip, it's all there! Life is good.
What I can really taste is a garden. A really big garden! A really big garden that is going to suck up time outdoors, spent in glorious sunshine and heat, in order to feed our family. A really big garden that will be labored with love over all summer long!
It is going to be fantastic and I will be here to tell about it!
Spring will be here soon! It's time to get to work!

No comments: