Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It snowed today!














It did snow this morning!! Not enough to accumulate, but the snow we had was big, huge, chunky snowflakes that brought out the wonder in two little boys!  They were enthralled in watching the snowflakes come out of the sky and deposit themselves ing the grass and driveway.  I honestly felt bad for them that there wouldn't be enough snow for them to play in.  And at the end of the day, the snow was way gone, the sun was shining, and it was a glorious cold day!
President Obama was on the television all day long today.  I felt like if I wasn't watching, I was missing a great period in history.  I'm glad my daughter was able to watch it at school.  She was soooo excited to be part of an American Dream!
The house is clean, the new babysitter did not run away, the dance routine has been started, and I'm off to bed!
Have a great Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a good day and that's awesome that the school had the t.v. on for them.