Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

4+ years

I have been off of of this blog for four plus years. I have missed it, but there was way to much going on for me to take the time to type out, or could put into words.  My beloved Mother passed away. I found my Birth Parents.  The kids and I have traveled.  A new set of eyes have come across me.
I was on Facebook  during that time.  I still do not believe that social media is evil, it can just be too much to manage.  I just believe it needs to be more intentional.
My intention with this blog is to keep my family informed of our doings, to showcase my children's accomplishments, and to rant a bit.  I hope to find some new followers in the process because my life is anything but boring!
I look forward to sharing my crazy life with those who wish to follow...
I can guarantee you will enjoy the ride!

No comments: