Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wish me luck!!

Today will be the first day that Mr. Mischief has decided he is ready to wear his "big boy" Elmo underpants! I hope he really is ready this time! For two months I hadn't changed a poopy diaper, and now for the past month I have been changing them regularly! It would be sooooo great not to have diapers in this house any more.

Also, this will be the first year in 8 years that we won't be doing an Advent calendar with gifts. Instead, we will have fun activities to do everyday that will celebrate the season of Christmas. Ms. Bellie was quite disappointed. Her thought was, "why not just buy stuff out of the dollar bin?". When I explained that I really didn't want to waste $75 on "junk" just to have a "gift" she understood and embraced the idea of activities. The kiddos will have chances to choose an activity that they want to do and I can't wait to see what they come up with!

Have a great Tuesday! I see lots of laundry in my future!

No comments: