Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Give this photo a name!!


This young man is my fourth child Mr. Playful. Although we are not blood related, I love him like one of my own!! He is sweet, somewhat shy, and very energetic. His laugh alone makes everyone giggle and their eyes water!

Mr. Playful is actual Ms. Bellies best friend. They do almost everything together. They have known each other all of their lives and are even in the same class! I cannot even count how many days Ms. Bellie wakes up without school and asks "Can I call Mr. Playful?". I always pray he is home because if not, boredom sets in quickly!

Their latest endeavor is Super Mario Bros. 3. [Sidebar: for all of you who read this and assume they are "saying" Super Mario BROTHERS 3, think again. It is definitely Super Maria BROS. 3.] In an effort to get them away from the computer, and the youtube video of some guy playing Super Mario Bros. 3, we went on a Zoo Trip. This picture shows one of the last things we did.

Can you guess what Mr. Playful was up too? or can you think of a clever name for this photo?
I can't wait to see what you have to say!!! My first thought was "I Call Shotgun!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how many times i wake up and call mr. playful!

1,ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
title name shoud be.........

"did you say mystery? scoobydoobydoooooo!"

dizzy said...

Wow! I didn't know that darned bell rope was so long. Where am I? How do I get back to Notre Dame?

Maeve's Mom said...

Title for Photo:
Charming Monkey Boy Escapes From Zoo (sorry, he's super-cute, but looks a little monkeyish in the photo)!