Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

3rd Rock From the SON

For the life of me I cannot figure out why my family has potty issues.

Today started out pretty normal.  Gray, cloudy, cold day outside.  A nice day to stay indoors and under the blankets, which is where I was when I started hearing laughing, crying and washing from my boys.  I kept thinking "what are they doing" but stayed under the blankets because I knew Daddy was with them.  Then I find out the story:

"Daddy! Daddy!  There are rocks in my sock!"

"Really?  let's check it out!"

"They're hard and I keep stepping on them Daddy!"

Turns out they weren't rocks at all but 3 little balls of poop that had made their way down.  Needless to say, that's why the water was on for the washing!

Shortly after that my other boy peed on the wall while getting his diaper changed.  I seriously thought this only happened with newborns.  Guess not!

Sorry to gross you out on a Monday evening, but some stories are just too good to keep to myself!  When the day comes that everyone is potty trained I am popping a bottle of champagne and happy dancing all the way down the street singing the Hallelujah chorus!  Until then, I will just keep scrubbing down the house!

No comments: