Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Heavenly Day!


No where to go today!!!!  How glorious!  I love when we have no place to be and no errands to run and no kids to feed!  Oh wait, I do have to feed the kids. Or maybe they can feed themselves!  
Crazy kids making crazy Halloween cookies really makes me smile!  
I like days like today when you can keep your comfy clothes on all day, listen to the door open and shut a gazillion times while kids go in and out, and have NO where to go! Oops, I said that already!  
Yesterday I was in and out of the car with a minimum of one child 9 times.  That is 18 times buckling and unbuckling car seats and dealing with meltdowns.  We went to school, the library, Parents and Teachers, Grandmother's house, swimming and the grocery store.  By the end of the night we were all cranky and exhausted.  It's a good thing I have a great hubby who always know how to put smiles on everyone's faces.
Tonight we are having a "spooky, halloween bonfire" to tell all of the great ghost stories we checked out at the library.  We can't wait!  
Happy Saturday!

No comments: