Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sorry!

After hearing things like:

"When you feed monkeys, they can grow wings and fly!"

"When you feed Parrots, they can come sit on your table and chew! I just made that one up!"

"1st is the Worst, 2nd is the Best, 3rd is the lady with the Treasure Chest! But that doesn't mean it is full! It might be empty!"

"I'm so glad another family goes to 7-11 as much as we do!"

"Where's the comics that show the lil girl throwin up Mama? That was sooo funny!!"

After hearing all of this verbage come out of the mouths of my family, the last thing I really wanted to do was sit down and play Sorry! with them!
Don't get me wrong, I do love playing games with my kiddos, but this time I knew that chaos was going to continue and I wasn't sure if my stomach muscles could handle anymore laughing!

Instead, I started dinner, laughing the whole time and then finally grabbed the video camera!

America's Funniest Home Videos would be proud to get a copy of this!!
Enjoy!


The look on Hubby's face says it all!

No comments: